I had been using an old drawstring bag that my Guess purses came in to store my clothespegs but they were made of a flimsy fleece type of material and finally the holes in them were big enough to let the pegs fall through so I decided to make myself a new bag.
I went to the Internet to find a tutorial for making a clothespeg hanger and the simplest one that I could find was by KelliR at the Sewingmamas.com site.
And then since I hadn’t made it big enough I had to make a matching drawstring bag for the rest of the clothespegs.
The drawstring was leftover ribbon with the Robert Kaufman name woven over and over into it. This was ribbon that held together my Dr. Seuss quilt kit that I made last year. I felt quite clever recycling the ribbon.